Terms & Conditions
- The Yokico Colour & Create competition (the "Competition") is open to children living in South Africa aged between 5 and 14 years old ("you").
- To enter the Competition, you should colour and create one of the Yokico drawings available at www.yokico.co.za/competition. [Here you will be asked for your name, age and gender, upon which Yokico will immediately email you an entry form]
Picking the winners
- Yokico management will pick TEN WINNERS from a shortlist of UP TO 20 chosen by the Yokico Design team.
- The winning entries will be those from the shortlist that Yokico Management considers to be the most original and creative considering the entrants respective age.
- Yokico's decision will be made on or before 10th May 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
- The names and entries of the winners will be published on Yokico’s social media and web sites from 15thMay 2019, or (if YOKICO needs to delay this publication for any reason) at a later date.
Permission and Rights
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give YOKICO:
- Permission for your entry to be published on the Yokico web and social media sites and grant YOKICO a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and
- The right to use your name and age for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- The TEN winners will each receive a Yokico voucher to the value of R500 to be redeemed in a Yokico store.
- The prizes will be available for collection between 15thMay and 30th June 2019. The winning vouchers must be collected at the Somerset Mall store or elsewhere by prior arrangement.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
Some other rules
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Yokico Pty Ltd of Unit 6, 35 Wesley Street, Gardens, Western Cape, 8001. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
- YOKICO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of YOKICO in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- YOKICO shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its
obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its
- The Competition will be governed by South African law.